Thursday, September 9, 2010

season of the witch.

my friend brian did this as a b side to my witchtape awhile back, and i can't get several parts of it out of my head... so as with everything else, i figure i might as well post it here... 
i am not exactly sure of the complete track listing on it... but before he sent me the tape he initially gave me this awesome set of linx to most of the trax on youtube.

nina hagen- witch dance
aphex twin- logon rock witch
burning witch- communion
witch- lazy bones
julie driscoll- season of the witch
coven- white witch of rose hall
The Lollipop shoppe- you must be a witch
october country- my girlfriend is a witch

all solid songs about witches... here is an mp3 of the tape if yer down.

market virus- witchtape side b


...and here is a protection chant to protect you from evil... you should do this before and after doing spells... visualize your self sitting in the middle of the pentagram, facing upwards with 3 circles of purple light round you
and say: "THRICE AROUND THE CIRCLE'S BOUND SINK ALL
EVIL TO THE GROUND"  say it three times and end it
with "SO MOTE IT BE"
word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

how it do?